BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Ickle Haul

I'm yet to brave the Newcastle sales, so picked up a few things in random towns nearby. Nothing that exciting really but thought I'd post anyway!


1) More Batiste dry shampoo - don't really need to explain this one.

2) More Lush sugar scrub (the green one). Yum yum.

3) Actually shocked that this is the only item of clothing bought, I'm wearing it in the blog post below. £12 in the sales from River Island.

4) My staple foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear in 'Ecru'. I switch between this and Mac Studio Sculpt, major love for them both!

5) Boots eyelashes "Get Luscious". £5.95 :)

6) A minging bag from New Look which has broke already, what urged me to buy this!? Rank.

7) Body Shop set in Moringa containing exfoliator (major love), soap, shower gel, body butter and one of them poofy things. £12.50.

8) 'Love' necklace and ickle Hello Kitty earrings (I love all things HK, warning you now)

9) Venus Breeze Razor...self explanitory.

10) Sooo excited when I saw this..I love St Moriz so when I saw they released a dark one I almost exploded. Well not really but yeah, not sure if this has just been released or if i'm just late jumping on the bandwagon. Will do a review of this maybe :)

Loves,
Laura Faye
xo

0 comments: